Today’s topic is one that seems to resonate with all of our customers and with any company that manages more than a handful of vendors. Once your organization starts doing business with 10+ vendors, vendor-management could become very manual and more complex. Some common themes tend to pop up. Here are some of them: Untimely…Read More
Here at Accrualify, we’ve heard it a million times: processing vendor invoices is a tedious task riddled with errors that bottleneck operations. Data entry is, unfortunately, the name of the game. You start off as a young company processing just a handful of invoices. But then, your business grows, and you become inundated with bills.…Read More
B2B payments company Accrualify raises its first venture round of $600K+ to enhance its all-inclusive procure-to-pay platform. SAN MATEO, CA May 9, 2017 – Silicon Valley based FinTech startup Accrualify, Inc. announced it raised the company’s first venture backed investment round totaling approximately $600,000. The funding round was led by Scott Lee and Swan Venture…Read More
- Accrualify and Payoneer team up to provide seamless AP automation with cross-border business payments.
- Accrualify becomes an official Sage Intacct Marketplace partner.
- CFO Tech Outlook names Accrualify as a Top 10 AP Software Provider for 2018
- Spend Analytics No Longer Enough For Procurement: Accrualify
- With our latest fundraise, we will put the focus on enhancing customer experience.
For press inquiries about Accrualify or Accrualify products, please email Sara Tokarchuk.