B2B payments company Accrualify raises its first venture round of $600K+ to enhance its all-inclusive procure-to-pay platform. SAN MATEO, CA May 9, 2017 – Silicon Valley based FinTech startup Accrualify, Inc. announced it raised the company’s first venture backed investment round totaling approximately $600,000. The funding round was led by Scott Lee and Swan Venture…Read More
- Accrualify becomes an official Sage Intacct Marketplace partner.
- CFO Tech Outlook names Accrualify as a Top 10 AP Software Provider for 2018
- Spend Analytics No Longer Enough For Procurement: Accrualify
- With our latest fundraise, we will put the focus on enhancing customer experience.
- Accrualify Secures $3.2 Million in Series A Funding to Fully Automate Accounts Payable with Machine Learning and AI.
For press inquiries about Accrualify or Accrualify products, please email Sara Tokarchuk.