Today’s topic is one that seems to resonate with all of our customers and with any company that manages more than a handful of vendors. Once your organization starts doing business with 10+ vendors, vendor-management could become very manual and more complex. Some common themes tend to pop up. Here are some of them: Untimely…Read More
Here at Accrualify, we’ve heard it a million times: processing vendor invoices is a tedious task riddled with errors that bottleneck operations. Data entry is, unfortunately, the name of the game. You start off as a young company processing just a handful of invoices. But then, your business grows, and you become inundated with bills.…Read More
A prospective customer asked me a question that was simple but complex to answer. I normally have an answer right away, however this question required a response greater than a couple of sentences. The question was, “Why does a company need a purchase order (‘PO’) system? Many startups seem to be functioning fine without a…Read More
Accrual based accounting is widely used among various organizations large and small. However, it’s well-known to be time consuming and has plenty of room for error. Accrualify is aiming to change all of that by automating these time intensive processes. A recent survey by consulting firm Protiviti found that some of the top concerns in…Read More
- Accrualify and Payoneer team up to provide seamless AP automation with cross-border business payments.
- Accrualify becomes an official Sage Intacct Marketplace partner.
- CFO Tech Outlook names Accrualify as a Top 10 AP Software Provider for 2018
- Spend Analytics No Longer Enough For Procurement: Accrualify
- With our latest fundraise, we will put the focus on enhancing customer experience.
For press inquiries about Accrualify or Accrualify products, please email Sara Tokarchuk.