Is your company still manually processing most, if not all, of your accounts payables? If so, you are not alone. A 2017 survey by Certify found that only 7% of U.S. companies had implemented a full AP automation solution, and 15% were still fully manual (yikes). If you’ve been wondering if it’s time for your…Read More
Selecting the Best AP Automation Solution: Don’t forget about vendor management Congratulations! You’ve started your journey to find the perfect accounts payable automation solution for your high-growth company. We’ve discussed previously how to put together your iron-clad list of “must-have” features. One thing, or rather one group, to consider while meeting with solution providers, is…Read More
Selecting the Best AP Automation Solution: How to create your “must-have” list of features. As your company grows, you might start to notice an increasing number of purchase order requests and incoming vendor invoices. All companies experience growing pains as they fall into success, and your accounts payable team will no doubt start to feel…Read More
It’s no secret that the role of the finance department within companies is evolving. A simple Google search will bring up a plethora of articles dissecting how the finance organization is no longer confined to the back office crunching numbers. This is all fine and good, but crunching numbers is still extremely vital and time…Read More
- Accrualify becomes an official Sage Intacct Marketplace partner.
- CFO Tech Outlook names Accrualify as a Top 10 AP Software Provider for 2018
- Spend Analytics No Longer Enough For Procurement: Accrualify
- With our latest fundraise, we will put the focus on enhancing customer experience.
- Accrualify Secures $3.2 Million in Series A Funding to Fully Automate Accounts Payable with Machine Learning and AI.
For press inquiries about Accrualify or Accrualify products, please email Sara Tokarchuk.