The last few months have been exciting here at Accrualify. We have lots of positive things happening and will be making more announcements around them in the near future. The most exciting announcement is that we have raised $3.2 million in Series A funding with our new investor, Aligned Partners.
We’ve seen a drastic evolution of our platform over the past year. With this new round of funding, we intend to further strengthen our core products, enhance the user experience and user interface, and invest in more AI and machine learning. We are very proud of our platform, but fully understand that there is more to be done.
Additionally, this latest round of funding will help us drastically ramp up our customer success initiatives. We will be hiring more support staff to help us build out a more thorough customer training program and knowledge base. Ensuring our customers’ success within our products is a top priority for the rest of 2018 and into the future.
Everyone here at Accrualify is eternally grateful to our customers for taking a chance on our scrappy, young start-up. We all strongly believe this Series A funding validates our company and our customers’ decision to work with us.
Thank you to all who have been supportive of us, and we look forward to sharing more great news with you in the near future!
The Accrualify Team
- Accrualify and Payoneer team up to provide seamless AP automation with cross-border business payments.
- Accrualify becomes an official Sage Intacct Marketplace partner.
- CFO Tech Outlook names Accrualify as a Top 10 AP Software Provider for 2018
- Spend Analytics No Longer Enough For Procurement: Accrualify
- With our latest fundraise, we will put the focus on enhancing customer experience.